At Honest Partners we believe that today’s marketing is broken. The answer to improving marketing results seems to be ‘do more of it’ rather than do it smarter. We believe that marketing is all about listening to consumer signals.
In that context, IF:
- You love persuading people through your creative marketing tactics
- You enjoy writing copy that is so well crafted that turns lookers into buyers
- You play Google Analytics and Insights like a joggler
- Digital Marketing IS at the core of what you do
- You love training, learn every day and apply what you learn the next day...
Then we need to hear from you.
Honest Partners has an opening for a Digital Marketing Executive for a hands-on role who loves ... well, Marketing.
You are motivated, creative, analytical, proactive and capable of working to tight deadlines. The individual should demonstrate a flexible approach to work, relishing new challenges and variety, and embrace a solution focused ‘can do’ approach.
- Responsible for joint planning and delivery of multi-channel mediums
- Manage marketing calendar deliverables, including campaigns and promotions, media plans, online product launches
- Act as ‘brand guardian’ ensuring all communication adheres to brand guidelines
- Day to day management of owned digital marketing channels, including commercial web content, and social media accounts
- Provide marketing support to sales
- Responsible for all marketing reporting and analytics, ad hoc and monthly
- Work with one or multiple external designers on campaign collateral to support channel activity, from conception, copywriting/copy briefing through to delivery
- Implementation of joint promotions with third parties
- Supporting the Marketing Manager
- Skills, experience and person specification
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles, planning, and implementation
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, including related reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Basic HTML
- Elementary Photoshop/video skills
- Understanding email marketing principles
- Experience with social media ad buying and retargeting
- Results and target oriented, experience working towards KPIs and reporting on ROI
- Experience using CRM programs for marketing purposes
- Conceptual and creative thinker
- Accurate with an eye for detail and proof-reading abilities
- Proactive and able to take full ownership of projects, ‘can do’ attitude
- Honed organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, unsupervised and using own initiative
- Able to work within a small team and be a real hands-on team player
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and driven
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft office
- University degree or equivalent
If this person is you, get in touch!
No agencies, please.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org